You read that right, SAVE THE DATE!
The third installment of #BigHeartsAndBackpacks3 will bring us to the shores of Ballard in Seattle for an evening of music, jokes, magic, slip-n-slides (not really), and high-fives with Seattle’s token idiots! As for the nitty gritty details, we’re keeping those a surprise until we deem it necessary for the babysitters to secure new door locks and soundproof their windows.
It’s gonna be loud, funny, and most of all – philanthropic in its most obnoxiously-fun form. Be there for a good cause, and bring your friends!
–Soldiers of Destiny SC
Are you already so excited that you can’t wait to start planning what you want to donate for the children of Safe Place? Get a head-start by reading the Safe Place Needs List here.
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Bottles, sippy cups
- Pacifiers “binkies”
- Hair products such as brushes, rubberbands, clips or “Pretties”
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Unscented body lotion, sunscreen and chapstick
- Pajamas (all sizes – larger kid/teen sizes most needed currently)
- Girls/Boys/Teen Shoes sizes (New only)
- Socks – Girls/Boys/Teen (all sizes/New Only)
- Underwear – Girls/Boys/Teen (all sizes/New only) NOTE: Boxer briefs are preferred for the boys
- Backpacks/Luggage (New or gently used)
- Snack items: Granola bars, fruit snacks, fish crackers, popcorn, etc.
- We always need & appreciate Gifts Cards: Target, Fred Meyer, Payless Shoes, Marshall’s, Ross, Walmart, McDonald’s.We are always grateful for new or gently used, laundered clothing & coats (child-teen sizes). We have great need for Adult Small or Med clothing for larger tween/early teen age children.PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept previously loved toys/stuffed animals of any kind, household items, used undergarments or shoes.
CLICK HERE to see list of ongoing needs for emergency food basket supplies. Donations are accepted Monday-Friday only between the hours of 9am-5pm at our business offices:
14 E. Casino Road, Suite E, Everett, WA 98208.
Please contact the office at 425-374-2461 if you have any questions.